Send "iimjobs start your_name " to 56767666 to start receiving SMS updates.

For International Job openings -
iimjobsabroad.blogspot.com
NEW - Open Salary Survey - opensalarysurveyform.blogspot.com

Corporate Sales, banking MNC

I have an urgent requirement for Sales Manager & strategic Sales
Manager for Corporate Sales. Please do let me know if you have any
references. I have positions open in Mumbai & Delhi.

I'm looking for someone who has 4-6 years of experience in Sales for
the Sales Manager's position and 7-10 years of experience for the
Strategic Sales Managers position.

The opening is with a Banking MNC. For more details please do feel
free to contact me.

I also have openings for Manager - sales & marketing for a Consulting
Firm. I'm looking for people from the General Insurance Background
with 7-10 years of experience. The compensation package is very
competitive.

Please consider this as urgent. Hoping to hear from you soon with some
good references.

Warm Regards,

Selina Paul
Team Leader - Golden Opportunities Pvt Ltd, Chennai
99401-82250
selina@goldenopport unities.biz
www.GoldenOpportuni ties.com

My Shoutbox