Send "iimjobs start your_name " to 56767666 to start receiving SMS updates.

For International Job openings -
iimjobsabroad.blogspot.com
NEW - Open Salary Survey - opensalarysurveyform.blogspot.com

Treasury Management in Delhi-highly visible Infrastructure Group!

I represent a recruitment firm (www.optionsindia. com)-and am forever
looking at identifying the best talent for some of my top clients!

One of my clients- a very highly visible infrastructure group -which
is rapidly expanding to a lot of new businesses -is looking for
TREASURY MANAGEMENT professionals.

MBAs with 7-10yrs experience- who have in the recent past -have raised
funds in excess of 250 crores -are the ones we are targetting at.

Should you be aware of anyone interested to relocate to Delhi-please
feel free to reach me out (menon@optionsindia. com) -and I shall be
glad to provide all the necessary inputs

Achyut Menon

My Shoutbox